American Express Canada
- reports to the HR Relationship Leader for Business Travel.
- combines HR Generalist activities and Travel Operations Recruitment across Canada.
- coach HR programs including Performance Management, Employee Surveys, Compensation Planning.
- Participate in workforce planning
- Ensure adherence to company policies and compliance requirements.
- 3-5 years of HR Generalist experience including Recruitment and Talent Development.
- Must be bilingual (French & English, oral and written)
- Experience as a Corporate Recruiter, sourcing, screening and interviewing top talent.
- Must have in depth knowledge of Quebec and other provincial employment legislation.
- Proven ability using strong analytical, problem solving, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills.
- Proven experience dealing with both employees and executives.
- Must be willing to travel and work independently in the field.
- Post secondary education an asset.
- Experience in a Travel related industry would be a definite asset.
Apply directly or send me an email if you are interested and I'll pass it on to the Amex recruiter who notified me about the job.