People are secondary sez The Catwoman of Recruiting
Tough guy researcher, Amybeth Hale, says the strength of a business lies in its process. So her department runs on clearly defined rules.
1. Recruiter (Rec) and Researcher (Res) record all search info in a central file
(Job specs; research; conversation summaries; emails; interview info).
2. Rec puts search info in the database.
3. Rec emails a research request form to Res. (Nothing handwritten or spoken).
4. Res asks questions about job specs
5. Res does a search for 2-5 trial candidates
6. Res gets feedback from Rec
7. Res changes target if necessary
8. Rec emails Res to end research (when she has enough)
9. Rec updates Res on closing
10. Res records placements for her performance review.