From Eileen Gunn, Career Journal.
1. You spend a lot of time at work so finding a job you're going to like is more important than getting a bigger title or more money.
2. Ask your boss for lots of feedback on your work and recommendations for improvement
3. Text messaging is a fast, efficient means of business communication
4. Find out what all your friends think about everything on Instant Messenger.
5. Blog to build your brand.
Steven Rothberg, president of CollegeRecruiter.com in Minneapolis, thinks more baby boomers should be blogging. "You don't have to be an expert to start a blog, but having one will quickly make you an expert.... "You'll be more valuable than the 99.9% of your peers who aren't doing this," he says."
Steve, you're wrong. (Do you have any proof?)
Hat Tip: Future of Work