How To Hide Linkedin Recommendations You Write For Others
I've sometimes wondered if Linkedin endorsements make you vulnerable to an online attack by someone who dislikes you.
Let's say you are having a dispute with your garage mechanic.
She looks at your Linkedin profile and sees the people you have endorsed and those who have endorsed you. These are presumably people you respect and whose respect you desire.
All she has to do to cause you problems is contact all of them and tell them how you cheated her.
You might not want to hide the people who endorse you but you can probably afford to hide those you endorse.
Here’s how to turn the display off -- via @AvidCareerist
- Go to your LinkedIn profile.
- Click on the “Profile” drop down menu.
- Click on “Recommendations.”
- Click on “Sent Recommendations.”
- Set “Display on My Profile to:” to “No One.